3.23.2009

and then

what if streams of consciousness were actual streams?

what if we were all characters in someone else's short story?

i sort of miss literary analyses

rainy days and mondays always get me down. today is both.

i've been having good, insightful, raw conversations with unexpected (and some expected) people.

sometimes when i write things down i imagine dipping my brain in ink and pressing it against the page of my notebook.

my paradigms are shifting.

i guess i just don't care about things i don't care about.

i kind of wish i were more into NPR.

i'm surprised how much i like watching other people's romances develop.

why are there spots on all my clothes?

would you rather skim the surface of the entire ocean or go deeply beneath just one part? i'm missing out.

the other day i sent a package overseas and had to declare what was inside it on the outside of the box. it ruined the surprise, but i realized i want to declare everything on the outside of my box.


i need to stop compartmentalizing.

i don't have any overlap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful.
All of it.