4.06.2009

academia, you're dead to me

for real, i'm so over the school scene.

instead, i'm into
planning what my room will look like in lubbock (my first real bedroom since high school!)
lengthy text diatribes with kat moffett, my future roomie
refreshing conversations with amazing girls at cafe overflow
doing anything off campus (tea garden, overflow, starbucks, even applebees...)
reading for fun
a God who pursues me and matures me even when my mind and heart are persistently wandering
phone convos with rachie, my other future roomie
delicious bagel sandwiches i eat 2 or 3 times a day
getting laundry done
sweet iced coffee drinks (gotta be wise and discerning about this from now on.. i had one the other night and it kept me up till 5am...)
chill folk music that's easy to harmonize with...
underground hip-hop
meeting tons of new people but also getting sweet, refreshing time with my friends here
learning about myself through the wisdom and insight of Godly people in my life
making snide remarks from the back of my night class
extended pranks
jewel's coming home with me for easter, yay!
sunny april afternoons :)
hope of temperatures over 40 degrees sometime in the next few weeks


enjoy the things you're into today :)

1 comment:

Kendall said...

homes,

i love your blog, it's real refreshing to read it :)

love you, keep it real.
beebee