5.13.2009

blip

i've been really into blip.fm for the past couple of weeks. it's a website a lot like twitter, but instead of posting a status, you post the songs you're listening to. kind of a hybrid between pandora and twitter. only more legit than both. it's an easy way to create a playlist and listen to other peoples' music. [mine is blip.fm/abecksies.] props to gregarious for pointing me in blip's direction. elsewhere on the technology front, i have been trying to import my blog to wordpress because the layouts are so much more beautiful. but it won't really work.


i'm finished. done with work, done with class, done with finals, FINALly finished with my poetry project. now all i have to do is move out, graduate, have my little grad soiree, and drive twenty hours in my newly purchased motor vehicle with my texas roommate kat. then i'll be in my new home. for i don't know how long. doing i don't exactly know what. my endings and beginnings are starting to overlap.

now that i don't have so much attached to me [i.e. academic commitments, a job, and the like] and there's so much looming in the future, i'm already feeling a lot more creative and free. i hope i can find some kind of writing class in texas. and a life-giving, grace-giving church community. and a way to pay off school. i want a garden. i want to grow blackberries. i want a pet. and my own space to write.

my Father has already been so faithful to give to me. and will continue to be.


now,
i must consider the lilies.

1 comment:

Kendall said...

love this ... i will be joining blip in about .5 seconds. see ya then, joker ;)