4.18.2009

i'm here.



what a refreshing past few days-- cooking chicken curry, playing outside, talking to a good friend in a hammock by the pond, frolicking through the woods in dresses and taking dumb photos, variety show, staying up late, waking early, fresh vegetables, lots of good music, southern sweet tea...

i'm learning to keep both my feet planted in the ground God has me on now. not one foot here and one foot in what He has for me (or what I hope He'll have for me) in the future. i am still in school. i still live in minneapolis.

do not worry about tomorrow, for today has enough troubles of its own.


post script: please listen to/read the lyrics of "embracing accusation" by shane & shane. this song moves my soul to worship Jesus in such a unique, refreshing way every time i hear it. the story behind it is really cool too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like when people spell out "post script," and that dress is gorgeous.